We are committed to a modular approach to contract furniture by leveraging the efficiencies factory assembled product in order to simplify delivery & installation time as well as cost.
The result, better overall build quality at a fraction of the shipping & handling cost of conventional furniture that otherwise ships knocked down, in more boxing & cartons.
Evaluate furniture, mechanical, technology’s physical properties along with your A&D professional’s design intent, budget and schedule needs
Prepare a modular approach encompassing varying user groups’ needs with budgets, design animations, renderings, together with critical path logistics and schedules
- Prepare shop drawings and submit for review and approval
- Identify critical field dimensions and incorporate into furniture plans
- Prepare finish samples and submit for approval
- Provide onsite power/data and furniture locations at the installation site
- Manufacture in accordance with approved shop drawings and finishes
- Site deliver factory assembled product, set in place – NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED
- Return to close and complete after power / data termination is complete